The Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union

The Union Alliance Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merging alliances

Go down 
+2
beetle
Zirnitra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 am

Okies, it's been decided now - Heresy, Dogz of War and Dark Wing will join our alliance. They would like to do it together, when they have all of their leaders online at the same time.

Ladyhawk -Heresy
Votook - Dogz of War
Massregod - Dark Wing

It would be very nice if the guild leaders could add them to the friends list and keep an eye on it, if they all are online then it should be no problem inviting them to the alliance. I love you
Back to top Go down
beetle

beetle

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 am

This is great! I've been trying to figure out who the new allies will be since I heard some new guilds may join us.
This is fantastic, I hope they have joined already by the time I get home to log in.
Back to top Go down
ecip

ecip

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:39 pm

fantastic news!! looking forward to it cheers
Back to top Go down
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:23 pm

The three guild leaders Ladyhawk, Votook and Massregod will all be online today. It's been a lil difficult to get Massregod online, apparantly he's often busy - but sometime today or tonight there will be some merging of alliances^^

Xenon and i are having some friends over in a lil while (bad timing, i know but it was planned before we knew about this) so we probably won't be able to be online for the merge.

I have spoken to Zomp and he said that he'll probably be online most of today/tonight but if he needs a break or something it would be great if another guild leader would be available to welcome our new friends into the alliance. I love you
Back to top Go down
filik

filik

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 pm

How did it go? (I'm still at the hospital, I'll be back in 10 days)
Back to top Go down
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:44 pm

It went well, we have a whole lot of new friends in /a and we've done some nice wb's together Smile

Today we had a pretty early IC defense in which order got to stage 2, but The Union fought well in our instance I love you

We lost two stars but we'll try to get some city dungeon teams going, we'll get our stars back ^^
Back to top Go down
Neodevan

Neodevan

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Thank you all the glad hand guys!
Hope this will be permanent friendship! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vubo

Vubo

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 am

welcome to the union Razz see you soon filik m8 we will be back to 5star for your return lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merging alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merging alliances   Merging alliances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merging alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Union :: Off topic-
Jump to: