The Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union

The Union Alliance Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The codev1.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laassaalos

Laassaalos

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: The codev1.0   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 pm

apparently if you not in HP you can't read it so here is the code

The Code v1.0

Requirements:
All members are must have the minimum requirements in order to be part of HP wbs. These are the Minimum requirements
1. lvl 37 + (ie you must be able to do forts)
2. Calling addon (this will be the wbs main targeting system.)
3. Fill in the registration form
4. (vent/TS may be used this is still being discussed)

Members of the alliance may register with the HP wbs. This means that they will abide by the code as much as
possible. While there are guidelines on how we fight and interact they are just that, guidelines. Someone may get
away for straying and some other person may get a suspension depending on the situation.

The registration process is for the HP wb managers to capture data. HP wbs are open to all members of the alliance.
No one will be rejected. Hence it’s a registration process and not an application process.

Guidelines:
When in a HP wb:
1. Listen to thy leader, for we fight as one. (always follow the leaders orders, even if you think it is a bad
choice. The strength of HP comes from working as one)
2. Together we march, together we fight. (always stay with the wb, don't go afk in a wc or walk off by yourself.
Unless you let the leader know)
3. Failure is but a prelude to the next victory (never leave after a wipe. Try to leave a hp wb after a win. No one
likes quitters and for that reason it is expected that all will stay and fight on if we get wiped.)
4. For the glory of the realm (NO RR HUNTING, pretty self explanatory, we don't zone hop for zone locks)
5. All must do their part (know your class, know your spec, know the wb tactics being used, and know what your role
is.)
6. Suffer not the doubter (no complaining about how shit Mythic is or how Order are imba. Only things like that bw is nailing us are ok. Don't moan about things that are out of our control.)
7. Respect for the brotherhood (please only use salute and bow emotes when greeting members in the wb)
8. Respect for thy realm (treat all other players with respect; don't do things that would bring shame upon the alliance)

General play:
1. Guard thy bloodline (at all times try to help members in the Union. When not in a HP wb we need to help those that are not in the wb to get there. This means BrB and BS and all the rest.)
2. Act as one (if you are in a pug wb and an alliance member gets kicked for a weird reason, then please leave that wb 2)

Registration form:
In game name:
career:
spec:
By filling in this form you have read the code, and are willing to, to the best of your ability, follow the code.
Tactics:
(this will only be used if the HP wb thing catches on)
Back to top Go down
Skinnik

Skinnik

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The codev1.0   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 pm

I like everything u brought up, but i do think everyone should be on vent at all times. Its alot easier to communicate and call INC's that way.
and pls add this rule.
9. Do not talk about switching to Aion, or how awesome it is. Never ever even mention WoW! (WAR ftw! get it!)

Great job on the code ! ill join everytime the wb is going!

Registration form:
In game name: Skinnik
career: Shaman
spec: Path of Mork (Healing) full. Path of da green secondary (grp support/debuff )
tactics: Pass It On, Ekstra Special Mushrooms, Restorative Burst, Discipline
Back to top Go down
Vubo

Vubo

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The codev1.0   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Getting people to use certain add-ons is a no no and i have only heard bad things about calling so i for one will not be using it and for the hp wb side i think you should do a test run then see how it goes before we go ahead with much more organizing study
Back to top Go down
Laassaalos

Laassaalos

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The codev1.0   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:56 pm

I hear you guys and will raize issues on in the sunday meeting. (I will finalize a list of things that we will be discussing/voting on.)

I would rather prefer to have more organization before the launch. I think if people can't see the difference in HP and normal /a wbs then they will not want to join up. So i will keep organising till its all ready:)
Back to top Go down
Laassaalos

Laassaalos

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Meeting format   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

This coming Sunday there is what should be the second last meeting to finalize the HPwbs

The following issues will be discussed and voted for: (they are the ones that have been raised)
1. Min requirements (what should they be)
2. Vent/add-on usage

The current plan is to get this finalized. Once that is done the code will be finished and voted in to existence. This includes the Hierarchy of HP

Registration of players will begin after the Sunday meeting. Only players that have registered will be able to use the HP wb section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The codev1.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The codev1.0   The codev1.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The codev1.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Union :: RvR-
Jump to: