The Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union

The Union Alliance Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomb Of the sun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tomb Of the sun Empty
PostSubject: Tomb Of the sun   Tomb Of the sun I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm

If anyone knows the tactics to any of the tombs walk thoughs/tactic guide would be nice

Idea Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
https://theunion.forummotion.com
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Tomb Of the sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of the sun   Tomb Of the sun I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Not sure if this forum is public or not...don't want the wrong people to know this just yet What a Face
This tomb is very easy, at least until they "fix" it.

You don't need any tank, but you do need a good team healer (or two decent ones) ^^
You'll want some nice rdps but melee can still join in and throw weapons.

Tactic is that the team jump down on the sand below the steps and only attack boss with ranged attacks.
The sand will do a DoT (700-750 or so, don't remember exactly) on everyone in the team - hence the need for a nice team heal.

Just blast him with your ranged attacks and heal through the DoT and then you're done Wink
Well, at least til they figure out that they programmed him this way and fix it.
Back to top Go down
Nazdreg

Nazdreg

Tomb Of the sun Empty
PostSubject: sneaky   Tomb Of the sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 am

Hehe sneaky i like it ;P have to try it out sometime soon Idea
Back to top Go down
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Tomb Of the sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of the sun   Tomb Of the sun I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 am

They have fixed it so that tactic is worthless now Wink

You'll want a lot of rdps and 2 healers and a tank...*cries* poor melee ppl always get the hard parts Crying or Very sad

Everone has to stay on the rocks to avoid the 750dmg sand DoT.

Healers stay at the stairs and move to the big rock in the middle if boss fight moves too far into the room.

Tank and mdps try to be close to him and hold agg because if someone non-melee gets aggro he will throw out purple orbs onto the other players. You need to move from these orbs asap or they will throw you up and out into the room.

If you get knocked out into the sand you have to get up on a rock or the stairs asap.

Rdps can stand that that big rock in the middle or pick another rock if they like, just remember to have room to move a lil if you get an orb thrown at you.

Boss might have some powerful disrupt that will make it hard for the healers to team heal properly when in the sand at least it seems that way - anyone know for sure?

He has an aoe life-tap which melee has to run away from or they will heal him. Just before he does the aoe he'll say something like "i will pull the life from you", think it will appear on the screen too.

After 6 mins or so he will enrage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tomb Of the sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb Of the sun   Tomb Of the sun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomb Of the sun
Page 1 of 1