The Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union

The Union Alliance Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks all for yesterday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brinas

Thanks all for yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Thanks all for yesterday   Thanks all for yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Thanks everyone who joined the warband yesterday. It was brilliant fun, 3 succesfull fort defenses, a lot of bo and keep fighting and some very close (and not so close) fights.

It was amazing how much we could do with relatively little people, as there was only 2 semi full warbands roaming around, and coordinating with izha on command really did make us all that more effective.

Hopefully this will become the norm for our warbands, instead of sitting at zones waiting for locks.
Back to top Go down
Zanzar

Thanks all for yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks all for yesterday   Thanks all for yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Loved the wb yesterday. The big fight at the Caledor BO, the way we pushed order away from the fort, taking control over Praag, the cooperation with VOP, it was rather epic ^^ We must have pissed off order quite a few times.

Count me in for future wb's!
Back to top Go down

Thanks all for yesterday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Union :: RvR-
Jump to: