The Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union

The Union Alliance Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomb of the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tomb of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Tomb of the Moon   Tomb of the Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm

If anyone knows the tactics to any of the tombs walk thoughs/tactic guide would be nice

Idea Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
https://theunion.forummotion.com
Zirnitra

Zirnitra

Tomb of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomb of the Moon   Tomb of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:20 am

Haven't got to finish this one but i think i understand how it's supposed to be done.

1x boss (lord) + 2x brides

Left bride has a golden aura (big bubble effect like deflect oil) - golden aura is added dmg
Right bride has a black aura - black aura is added dmg taken

Main tank needs to tank boss in the middle and the two brides need to be tanked in each side.

Boss won't take more than 1 dmg per hit unless the person who tanks the black aura bride moves so that the boss is inside the black aura -> Only the person tanking the black aura bride and the boss should be in the black aura.

The golden aura bride is being tanked at the left side - All the dps:es and preferably the main tank should be inside the golden aura to get the boss killed as fast as possible.

If you kill a bride the boss will enrage.
After about 6 minutes the boss will enrage.

This is what i've gathered so far, feel free to update ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down

Tomb of the Moon
Page 1 of 1